Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A new one from Damien Pleming's Funny Series




















"This series was born of a need for me to express who I am through my photography. Humor and laughter are characteristics I inherited from my father and older siblings. I love to see the funny side of life and believe there is great therapy in a good laugh.
The ideas behind these photos had been floating around in my head for many years. They ended up making so much noise, I had to get them out! With the help of some fantastic subjects and crew members, I've been able to bring these conceptual dreams to life."
- Damien Pleming

Read more of what Damo has to say and see more of the portraits from this series here: http://contactsphotography.blogspot.com.au/2011/07/funny-personal-project-by-damien.html

No comments:

Post a Comment