Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hugh Peachey's success at the Glossy Awards



Ambra's Clio Sealed Section, shot by Hugh Peachey, has won in the fashion section at the 2011 Glossy Awards. I asked Hugh to give us an insight into the shoot and the work he does with Ambra, here's what he said:
"For starters I think it's worth mentioning that I do all of Levante's and Ambra's stocking, legging and Lingerie photography, for their pack shots and advertising campaigns. Have been doing it for over 2 years now. So it didn't really challenge me in a different way because I am used to shooting legs...tough job hey :)
The inspiration came from a short film clip I shot called blacklight (check out the film on Hugh's site). It's a style I don't get to shoot as often as I would like but yes, I'm into the dark, moody and sexy ascetics of this shoot."

No comments:

Post a Comment